Google Play Store asks you to follow the instructions below.
It would be in our best interest to follow these guidelines for a better Android Market experience.
Accurate and honest comments are very important to a store.
Helpful comments help us find what we are looking for. Inaccurate and off-topic comments make it difficult to search. Spam comments cause us to skip the right application we are looking for. It can also deprive us of fun.
Google Play supports making healthy comments. There is a comment posting policy in the Play Store. This highlights the important things in the Interpretation policy.
Comment posting policy
- When commenting on an app, please follow the following policies:
- Stay on topic. Comments should be about the app you are viewing.
- Don’t include game or affiliate codes, email addresses or links in your review.
- Don’t post fake reviews to raise or lower ratings.
- Do not post content that is obscene or profane.
- Do not post content that is abusive, hateful, threatening or harassing other users.
- Do not impersonate any person or make false statements or misleading information that you are associated with a person or organization.
- Do not post private and / or confidential information about yourself or anyone else, including a full address, driver ID number, or other information not made publicly available.
You may also want to follow these guidelines and tips:
- Make sure your writing is legible. Do not use excessive capital letters or punctuation marks.
- Publish clear, valuable and honest information.
- Try to point out both positive and negative aspects.
- Be kind to others, do not be aggressive.
- Follow grammar rules and check your spelling.
- Try to make your comments helpful and informative.
Source: Google Play Store
Dear friends, these rules have been created as a result of long studies and experiences and are for the benefit of everyone.
Give us good and critical comments too.
We look forward to your reviews and ratings so that we can provide a better service.